1. Slice banana into half and place into heated 50g butter in the pan
2. Sprinkle 175g of sugar on the heated banana until caramelized.
3. Remove the pan from heat and add 25ml of brandy and ignite.
4.Add 30ml of orange and juice of 1 Lemon to pan and continue to heat for 1 minute
5.Serve on a warm plate and pour the balance source.
1. Sieve 250g of flour and a dash of salt into a basin.
2. Add in 2 eggs and 500ml milk and strain after mixing
3.Add in 50g of melted butter
4. Allow to stand for 1 hour before using
1. Place 8 yolks and 150g sugar in a bowl and mix thoroughly
2. Add (100ml masala/ 100ml Rum ) and 100ml wine to the egg mixture and beat over a hot water bath