1. Place 100ml Milk and few drops of vanilla in a pan and bring to boil.
2. Cream 40g butter and 30g sugar in a basin and mix in 30g flour to form a smooth paste.
3. Return the mixture to a pan and stir to a boil over the fire. Cook gently for 2-3 minutes and
remove from stove to allow the panada to cool.
4. Mix 3 egg yolks into the panada.
5. Carefully butter and sugar 4 x 15cm souffle mould with 15g of butter and 15g of sugar.
6. Place 4 egg whites and 30g sugar and whisk to a stiff peak.
7. Add quarter to the mixture and mix in. Pour into the souffle moulds.
8. Bake at 210 Degrees Celsius for approximately 20 to 25 minutes.