All the different desserts that I learnt how to make and those that I experiment on
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Grilled beef kebabs marinated in red wine, rosemarry and garlic.
1Kg Rump Steak
1/2Kg Green Capsicum
1/2Kg Red Capsicum
1/2Kg Button Mushrooms
1/2 L Red Wine
75g Sliced Onion
75g Sliced Carrots
75g Sliced Celery
2 Cloves Crushed Garlic
1 spring Fresh rosemary, Finely chopped
1 Bay Leaf
10 Crushed Peppercorns
Rosemary and Garlic Oil:
1 Spring Rosemary - Large - Chopped
3 Cloves Crushed Garlic
1. Trim and cut the meat into 20g pieces and allow 3 pieces per kebab.
2. Soak the kebab wooden sticks in cold water.
3. Cut the onion, red and green peppers into a little bigger than the size of the meat.
4. Feed onion, peppers and mushrooms with 3 pieces of meet equally separated onto the wooden
5. Place all marinade ingredients together and pour over kebabs. Marinade for a minimum of 1